Monday, November 06, 2006

I am so blessed...

Hello everyone.. things have been sooooo crazy in my life these past few weeks. I spent a weekend in Indy with my family and then a weekend in Chicago with Car. Fun Fun!!!! October was a great month. I hit all of my favorites... IKEA, O'HARE, & Ruby Tuesday!!! I am so blessed. I was also able to get my heated seats fixed in my jeep, now my life is complete :) (I am so LAME!) Along with these many blessings came some scary times... This past month I have started a new job {STRESS}. Last Thursday my family had to go to court over my grandparents, my uncle broke his neck and my best friend was in a car accident. Everything is great now, it was just kind of CRAZY for awhile there. Thank you EVERYONE for your prayers. In the middle of all of this I've decided to get my securities license {ahhhhh!!!} I am such a dork! Anyway, this is so random, i've been thinking lately about how truly blessed I am!! I have no reason not to wake up happy!! So when I start complaining about the little things smack me upside the head ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome... heated seats!!! :) i bet they're WONDERFUL!! thanks for sharing about being blessed... it's so easy in the crazy time to take Jesus and all the wonderful things in life for granted. we are blessed. and i love you... alot! :) have a super wonderful day!
-kara joy
www.karajoyburkey.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have to agree.. heated seats are pretty awesome. At least mine aren't leather, that would suck! I also agree that it's so easy to take Jesus and his blessings for granted. We get so blessed and happy that we forget where they came from. I know you've got your head on straight girlfriend :)