Last weekend my entire family headed to Indy to help Amy and Graig move into their new house. It was a crazy couple of days. Here are some pics...
Over worked
They have a beautiful backyard and an awesome screened in porch
TV set up... very important in our family ;)
My older brother working hard
My younger brother and I unloading the truck... still no Amy.
Taking a break
Taking a break
;)
Almost finished
...almost
That's right, her laundry room is upstairs with all of the bedrooms... she is very lucky!!
Bloomington
After we finished helping Graig and Amy in Indy we headed down to Bloomington to visit Dan. I was FINALLY able to see his new house... which is amazing. We didn't take any pictures of it... I was way too tired and never even thought about it... whoops!
This is me in his living room. He works for the Navy and had a random sign up. That's Dan.
[notice this is a sign for warfare centers... what a lovely welcome to his guests]
[notice this is a sign for warfare centers... what a lovely welcome to his guests]
Dan driving us to the lake
the launch
some of the family by an airplane that we stumbled on
...and then there's me. It was very windy
...the end

2 comments:
Cute pictures! You looked pretty tough :)
I love the picture of you in front of the airplane. Your hair looks darker for some reason. You look gorgeous! :)
Post a Comment