Wednesday, June 06, 2007

IDK my BFF Jill


I cannot get that out of my head!! We went to Hacienda last weekend and there were some Jr. High girls there with shirts that said IDK my BFF Jill... I wanted one so bad!! I asked them where they got their shirts and they mostly just stared at Tim. Turns out they made them.

So it has been a long time since I've updated my blog and sadly I do not have much to add. Memorial Day weekend was fun. We went to several cookouts and spent a lot of time at the beach... which we all know is my favorite. I was finally able to see Betsy after months!! We made it to Scotts to see his new house too. Last weekend we went down to Indy for Amy's Graduation/House warming party.

I’ve been missing my coffee dates like crazy!! If you’re reading this and you like coffee too, call me and lets meet up!! I wish Bethany was in town. I wish Car would visit soon. I wish Ann wasn’t so busy. I wish Tim could find his passion. Ahhhh…. So much!!

It's sad that I don't have anything new or big going on... I guess that’s a good thing… I can feel a rock in the boat coming. I have been house hunting and Tim's been job hunting so things are a little stressful! We just keep going back to God has a plan and we find comfort in that. Well I'm off to do one of my icky workouts. Hopefully in the next few days I'll have some news about my work situation... I just have to remember that the battle is the Lords.

PEACE


No comments: