Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Life Never Slows Down.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... life never slows down, and around here it's been crazy! I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone! My brother came home from Bloomington and so did my sister and brother-in-law... that made for a crazy household! We celebrated Adam's birthday at the Burkeys on Wednesday night. I woke up on Thanksgiving and followed a personal tradition of mine: got the paper, a cup of coffee and turned on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Good times. After the parade we were off to my cousins house for some turkey time!! We had a blast... I forgot how much fun cranium can be!! Tim stayed out all night/morning shopping for his brother so he slept all day Friday while I shopped, cleaned and did some wedding planning :) We discovered that the chair covers I've ordered fit our chairs... what a relief!! Then we met up with Kate and ordered our engagement pictures... yay!! Can't wait for those to get here!! Friday night we went out to coffee [my first caramel macchiato in almost one month] and then to Adam's second birthday party... happy birthday Adam! Saturday my entire family on my moms side got together for a second Thanksgiving dinner. That's pretty much where we spent our entire day... it was a lot of fun!! Then of course we did more shopping and Aaron made dinner for us... it was actually really delicious! Sunday we woke up and went to GMC at 10:00 and then to GCC at 12:00. Afterwards we went on a hunt for our program paper... I'm sure Tim enjoyed that! It's not my fault that it's right on the way home from church!! Then we watched the Bears game. What a great weekend!! I'll post some pictures soon!!

No comments: