Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh Indianapolis...
I'm finally home from Indy. What I thought would be a 6 hour round trip turned into 36 hours. Good times, good times. Long story short I'm home and Tim is on the road. The good news was I got to see my dress while I was down there and I've lost a lot of weight since November. Now I just have to get down a few more inches before April 26th thanks to the motivation of Bethany. :)

Things on the wedding front are moving right along. We've ordered our invitations and made some exciting plans with our designer. I promised Tim we wouldn't do any wedding "things" while he was in town, so I've had a nice break.

On our life after June 7th... we've got an apartment!! Yay!! We'll have a two bedroom on the south side of town. The building we'll be living in hasn't been completed yet, so pray it's ready by May... we have no plan B!!

Like I said before, Tim is back on the road. He was home for about a week and we had a blast!! We had dinner with his family, a double date with Ann & Andrew, Matt's surprise party, we went apartment hunting and we had an actual date! We had a great valentines day, he sent flowers to my office and took me to church and we went to dinner at Sunny Italy. We topped off our night with a great episode of Lost. Loved it. I'll add pictures of the flowers he sent me later. I'm so lazy. Last night I went to bed as soon as I got home from work around 6:00... I woke up around 6:30 AM. Yeah, it felt great! Well I'm off to work out.

LOVE!!

No comments: