Friday, March 14, 2008
I thought Kelly Ripa, He thought George Costanza
Last Saturday Amy and Ann surprised me with a shower at Houlihans. It was awesome and I was very surprised!! These cookies were the favors and they were delicious!! I was blessed with amazing gifts, only two more months until we get our apartment and I can unpack everything and put it to use!! We played the gum game. Ann asked Tim twenty-some questions and I had to come up with the same answers he did. I got 10 right. Oh, and the gum... it was sour grape. I hate grape. Apparently Tim doesn't know our wedding colors, he's changed his mind on how many kids he wants and if he had to pick someone on TV that I remind him of it would be George Costanza. Nice. Oh yeah, and if he could live anywhere in the world it would be Italy. WHAT?!?! I've never heard that! I thought it was LA.... what do I know? :) It was a lot of fun and now I have a lot to tease Tim about. Thank you to Amy and Ann for everything!!! If anyone has pictures, send them my way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was so sad I couldn't come to this, but I did get an invite which was so nice & so sad at the same time :(
I'm glad you girls had a good time! Can't even freaking wait to be there!!!
Post a Comment