Monday, April 21, 2008

Hannah's

A few weeks ago I had ANOTHER surprise shower given to me by my aunt. It was amazing! It was at my favorite restaurant in New Buffalo, Hannah's. Almost all of the ladies from both sides of my family were able to make it. It was so much fun!!

The most amazing cake from Jewel!

Here's Ann and I walking in. She talked me into going to the Lighthouse with her but didn't realize that they're on central time so we ended up being late.Walking in, I was shaking , I was caught so off guard!!
My flower girlsThis was an awesome favor! My aunt took two different colors of beach glass, green and white, and poured them into the vase together showing how Tim and I are becoming one. It was awesome because I collect beach glass and there was one for everyone.

Lots of presents and lots of help from my flower girls!






1 comment:

Car said...

Awe Kimmi! All your family and friends are so awesome :) Anne must be getting tired of keeping all these secret things from you! I wish I could be at some of them. Can't wait to be at the biggest one of them all though :) It's so close!!!!