Friday, March 09, 2007

What a crazy couple of weeks...

On Monday Feb 19th we found out that Tim’s grandma passed away so we went to the hospital to be with his family. We stayed until 10:00. When his parents left they were hit by a drunk driver. We rushed back to the hospital and got there right when the ambulance pulled in. I stayed there until 6:00 in the morning. They put the drunk in the room next to his mom. We heard him scream while the doctors put his elbow back in place. The name swalms came up a time or two that night.

I just found out my sister bought a house outside of Indy [excuse to go shopping @ Ikea].

I’m not allowed to watch LOST “live” anymore. I have to tivo it and watch it when someone doesn’t have band practice…. still waiting….

I held Lilly for the first time in a long time.

I had my first car “accident.”

I found out I still need to take my series 6 & 63 exams.

Life is good.

No comments: