Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Must Sleep...

We were non-stop last weekend. Tim and I had a date on Friday night, where we watched Andrew & Ann's wedding... hahaha! [we needed to take notes for, well, you know] Then Saturday I went to Jen's shower. I am so excited for their wedding!! After that we went to GCC with Brandy, Larry & Jace and then dinner at Max & Erma's. We had such a blast... I wish I would have brought a camera!!

Sunday we headed to the Hog Roast at GMC around noon. We ran into so many great people that we hadn't talked to in a long time, it was awesome!! We left after a couple of hours we headed over to the Cove to watch Carrie's baptism. It was amazing to be a part of her life changing experience. After that we headed to Car's going-away-dinner. That was so bittersweet. It was hard to say goodbye, but we were so happy for her and the new road that she is setting out on!!

Who knows what next weekend will bring...

LOVE

No comments: