Friday, September 28, 2007

Our six hour vacation in Chicago

I was very happy to be in the city
We made it to the bean!!
Can you find us?
Inside the bean. That was an experience.
Having fun with the bean:
walking around...
the were filming a "spin-off" but they wouldn't say which one. No Vince, though [car].
My grandfather used to work in the red building.Then we were on our way to see Aaron's apartment. We had to take many trains & buses... let's just say we had an experience.All the boys did was check on their fantasy teams. I entertained myself by taking pictures... mostly of myself... I had fun :)view from the L:
Finally we made it to Aarons... welcome

Last fall it was a read couch with a red shirt in Chicago.
This fall it's black.

We ended our trip at the Buckingham Fountain.Tonight we're heading to Indianapolis for Nic & Jen's wedding.
LOVE to you all!!

No comments: