It's been a little while since I've updated, so here we go... Tim has decided to stay on the road for another month and finish all of his hours without taking a break. He figured he could really use the bonus and it would be really hard on him to come home for a week and then have to head back out to do something he doesn't really enjoy. He has completed 125 hours in 22 days and needs 275 hours total. It will definitely be at least another month before I see him again. Oh well, that's life. He still has time to change his mind, we'll see what happens!Last weekend was my first weekend in 2008 that I wasn't sick and I made the most of it!! Friday night Brandi, Beth and I hit up Hacienda [I had been craving it for weeks!]. We were there almost 4 hours chatting up a storm!! Beth and I went to Ikea on Saturday and surprisingly we didn't spend a lot of money. She just moved into a new apartment [our excuse for going] that I love! It's really close to a complex Tim and I are looking into. Which by the way, we still haven't made up our minds yet about where we want to live. Fun times.
Sunday I did my weekly routine, GMC at 10:00 and GCC at 12:00. I met Mark & Lauren there and we went out to lunch with Parker. It was random and kind of sad since it was Tims birthday and we were hanging out while he was in North Carolina. We'll celebrate his birthday whenever he gets back :)
This weekend he's in Arkansas. Road trip??
Well that's it for now... life is pretty slow right now. Tonight I'm heading out to see 27 dresses, I can't wait!
LOVE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment