Tim started his training with Werner today at 6:00a.m. Yikes! We left yesterday for our 6+ hour drive down to Indy. I ended up staying in Indy overnight because of the bad weather. I woke up and headed home this morning, EARLY this morning. I've been awake since 4:30. yuck. I'm ready for bed. We had another great Christmas this year. I spent the day at my parents and then at my sisters and Tim spent it with his family at his brothers house. Christmas Eve at GCC was amazing. We celebrated New Years at Scott's with our friends and all of the snow.
I treated myself to a new camera. Its the touch screen Sony T200. I can't wait for it to get here!! Finally I'll own a camera that works again! Here's what it looks like...
Well, thats all for now. I'll write more as life unfolds.LOVE!

No comments:
Post a Comment