Wedding Planning...
It's crazy how much work is going into this ONE day. I'm working on a budget right now. Absolutely no fun. I've booked the florist, bakery, photographer, make-up, reception hall, and church but I've only paid for the photographer and the church...ahhh! Now I need to find a dress and a salon that will hold all of us girls!! Not to mention figuring out where we are going to live once we're married... yikes! I am happy that we know for sure that we'll be married at Granger Missionary.
That's one less stressful thing in my life.
love,
KiMMiG
love,
KiMMiG


2 comments:
now that's a cake!
oh lady!!
it all begins now!
how exciting though. just remember that it's your day your way and don't let it rule your life. keep God in focus because otherwise you'll go mad AND it's 10xs harder to build up what you lost as the days get closer. i'm praying for you!
love
jen
Post a Comment